Terms and Conditions
Cole the Jeweller web site is aimed at providing a service which, where possible, replicates its store experience. There has to be small print, it's here to protect you and we recommend you read it prior to purchasing. We are well aware that small print shouldn't be small and have tried to make it as easy as possible to read and understand:
Cole the Jeweller provide this web site on an "as is" basis and as such accept no responsibility for errors, which will be unintentional.
- Goods will only be delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland addresses.
- We do an identity check on all orders, which will be cancelled if they do not pass the identity check.
- All products are subject to availability
- All measurements are approximate
- Products shown will not be actual size
- Colours reproduced are as accurate as electronic processes allow
- Not all watch brands are available at every branch
- All prices are Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the prevailing rate
- All items will be supplied in our packaging or branded packaging from our suppliers
- This site is governed exclusively by English Law
Cole The Jeweller LLP
30-40 Highfield Road
Tel 01253 341410
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm, Sat 9.00am - 5.00
Our Guarantee to you
We guarantee all our fabulous products against manufacturing defects, which will be honoured at our store on Highfield Road on production of the sale receipt. Our guarantee is additional to and does not effect your statutory rights
Buy With Confidence
We know you will be delighted with your purchase, we do appreciate that sometimes you may not be. On these rare occasions we are more than happy to offer you an Exchange, Credit Note or Refund on your purchase if it is returned to us within 30 days from receipt providing the item is unworn, in pristine condition, with its original packaging and all relevant receipts and documentation. This offer does not include personalised items or special orders and does not affect your statutory rights.
For Exchange or Refund, please refer to the RETURNS POLICY section of the Website.
All web site content is the property of Cole the Jeweller or its suppliers. Permission is given to all purchasers to electronically copy and print sections of this site for personal use only. Any other use, without the written permission of Cole the Jeweller, is strictly prohibited.